Friday, June 12, 2009

More info...

I have received several questions that I forgot to answer in my previous post, so I will answer those now. First, our agency is estimating travel for the first to middle of July. Which is great as that is her birthday. We are hoping to be able to celebrate it with her. Also, regarding her pictures, she does have a "growth" on her forehead, in her hairline. We are still waiting for the dermatologists that work with our IA docs to give us a guess on it. The Russian docs are calling it a "fatty growth" and say that she is fine, come and get her. (I thought that was funny.) We hope it is just some type of noninvasive cyst that can be removed at some point in the future. (Like the one I had.) We aren't too worried about it. Anyway, if you have any other questions that I forgot to answer, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment