Thursday, June 11, 2009

Julia...

We have accepted our new referral!!! Her name is Julia, pronounced Yulia in Russian. We obviously haven't had much time to think about it, but right now are leaning toward keeping it. I really like the name Julia (with a J not a Y). She is still having some growth issues, but we are planning on taking care of that!!! (Enter southern fried, home cookin' and of course Old McDonald's!) She has bright blue eyes like Andy and Luke and either dark blond or light brown hair (I can't decide which.) Either way, she is a doll!!! I have already found a baby picture of her on the MoE website!!!...priceless!!! The only thing that bothers me...she has that same "come and get me outta here" look that most babies do in an orphanage photo. I hate that! Anyway, we have made peace with the loss of our little Hope and know that God will take care of her. So, from now on, I will focus on Julia and our future with her. Thanks to everyone for your concerns and prayers and please continue to pray for our journey!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,
    Congratulations!!! Julia is a beautiful name!! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete