Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cheaper Travel

I just did some checking around and I have great news! We can afford to travel to Russia in July. (This is extremely good news as we have to go whenever they tell us to whether we can afford it or not!...I would hate to sleep on the street while we are there.) Hotels drop considerably. There are two hotels I am watching closely, Courtyard by Marriott and Sokos. Airfare is up a bit when compared to this spring, but down a little when compared to June. Also, as time goes by it will continue to get cheaper. So, hopefully our second and third trip will be even less. Speaking of which, I am REALLY praying we won't have to make the third trip. Would you join me in that prayer? It is rare these days, but the judge has the power to wave our 10 day appeals period. If she were to do that, we would be able to bring Julia home on the second trip. It would make our second trip longer, but would save airfare and travel time of the third trip. But, I think you all know that I will do what ever I have to (I was willing to make the four trips that our first referral was going to require). Anyway, it would be a wonderful blessing and a great surprise ending to this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment