I really don't know how I feel. Court is only one week away! I am really excited, nervous, almost paranoid...Did I fill all of our documents out right?, Did I forget anything?, Will the judge say no?, What if I say something stupid?...I know, I'm loosing it! But, I have never had butterflies like this before. So, I did some research on how often the judge says yes...99.89% of the time! From this point it pretty much takes document fraud or admitting that you are crazy to get the judge to say no. So, I guess I will just stay focused, make Andy do most of the talking, and walk out there a new mommy! Oh, that sounds so good to say!
We are scheduled to leave on Saturday at 11:36 AM and finally arrive in St. Petersburg on Sunday 3:25 PM. We will rest on what's left of Sunday, spend some time playing with Julia on Monday, then spend the rest of Monday being prepped for court by our in country coordinators. Tuesday is court and documents chasing and Wednesday we come home. We will leave on Wednesday at 7:20 AM and get home Wednesday evening at 5:49 PM...Another one of the longest days of our lives and still home in time for dinner! Now, there still is a slim (very slim) possibility that the judge could waive the Ten Day Appeals Period and mess this entire schedule up royaly, but in the end that would be a great thing!
So, keep us in your prayers for the next week. I pray that we will receive our last document in time and for a safe, uneventful trip. I pray that the judge won't make it too hard on us. I pray for my stinking nerves and that jet lag won't kill me. But, most importantly I pray for our little angel as she waits for us to finally bring her home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment