Monday, August 17, 2009

Court in 12 hours!

As Andy and I sit here amazed that we are half way around the world adding the finishing touches to our court speech, I start to get really nervous... Will I answer the questions properly? Will I seem confident enough? (They are really big on that!) Will I this? Will I that? You know, "mind rambling". So, I decide to do some farming on facebook and check my email and blog. Well, I open my blog and the verse-a-day says, " Moses said to the LORD, "O Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue." The LORD said to him, "...I will help you speak and will teach you what to say."" I know it's just a silly computer generated verse that pops up once a day on my blog, but I have tears rolling down my face as I write this. If it has happened once, it has happen 100 times...God has given me the perfect verse and the perfect time! That is how He is, huh?...Perfect!

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers as we finally bring this adoption to an end! I can't wait for my little Yulia, to be Julia Ann Skidmore!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait for you to bring her home. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete