Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Document Update
We just received word that our social worker now has one of the two documents that we have been waiting on in her hands. YEAAAAAAA!!! So, now we are waiting on her to rewrite our home study report which should be finished for us to pick up either this evening or in the morning. Also, we were able to get in touch with the officer that is in charge of our case with CIS. She is willing to overnight our approval form back to us as long as we include the overnight envelope. So, we should have everything in hand with a day or two to spare! This is GREAT news as I figured I would be standing by the mailbox on Friday waiting on the last document. So, long story short...more prayers answered!!! Thank You Lord!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Yay!! I can't wait for you to travel and bring little Julia home!!
ReplyDelete