Apparently, I lied about the weather in my last post. Really, it changed this drastically overnight. Notice some of the windchills...burrrr. Anyway, it still isn't to bad, but I think I will now pack a jacket and some longer pants. Apparently, I only thought I was packed and ready to go.
Sunday: Chance of Rain. Scattered Clouds. High: 57 °F . Wind North 8 mph . Chance of precipitation 20%.
Sunday Night: Chance of Rain. Partly Cloudy. Low: 44 °F . Wind WSW 8 mph . Chance of precipitation 20%.
Monday: Chance of Rain. Overcast. High: 62 °F . Wind West 11 mph . Chance of precipitation 30%. Windchill: 41 °F .
Monday Night: Chance of Rain. Overcast. Low: 50 °F . Wind WNW 2 mph . Chance of precipitation 50%.
Tuesday: Chance of Rain. Overcast. High: 62 °F . Wind NNE 8 mph . Chance of precipitation 20%.
Tuesday Night: Chance of Rain. Partly Cloudy. Low: 41 °F . Wind ENE 6 mph . Chance of precipitation 30%. Windchill: 35 °F .
Wednesday: Rain. High: 66 °F . Wind SE 11 mph . Chance of precipitation 80%.
Wednesday Night: Chance of Rain. Overcast. Low: 51 °F . Wind SE 4 mph . Chance of precipitation 20%.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment