Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Visas are on their way!

It is official! We are ready to go. Our visas are in transit and will arrive at Andy's office by 10AM tomorrow. I am mostly packed (just a few things that can't be packed yet because I need them everyday.) I have made lists for all the baby sitters. I have sorted documents in the order that we will be needing them. Basically, I have ran and reran everything in my head 100 times. OH MY, am I excited!!! I can't wait! The weather is being forecasted at mostly sunny and 60 to 68 degrees...perfect! Please pray that we will have a safe and wonderful trip! (Oh yeah, and that the Russians like us and get us back for our court date very soon!)

1 comment:

  1. Rachel
    I'm so happy for you!!! Have a wonderful trip and take lots of pictures!! Can't wait to hear all about you meeting precious little Julia!

    ReplyDelete