Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Paperwork is Finished!
Well, almost. I have spent the last week and a half gathering the last few documents necessary to secure our court date. I have done everything I can, but I am still waiting on two that are out of my control. One is from USCIS and the other is from the WV State Police. So, I am praying they will be here very soon! But, the good news is my part of the job is done and I have been declared sane! Yes, I even have the documents to prove it. Some crazy psychiatrist said I am still sane. Well, actually he said I am sane enough to be a parent, so I am not sure what that really means...? So, now I am just waiting on the last two documents and counting down the days until I get to see my Julia again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment