Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Still Nothing

Well, now we are at nine weeks and counting and still nothing! Oh, how I hope and pray it will be soon!!! As you know she was born in March, so I am really hoping we get to be there with her for her first birthday. Oh, I don't know how so many parents have done this before me. The wait is just awful. Her picture is hanging beside me, staring at me. Her little eyes are begging me to come and get her! I know I will be fine, but she is laying in some orphanage, bored out of her mind and I am still waiting to even visit her...it's just not fair. Please pray for us as this journey seems to drag on and on. Pray for ALL of the orphans laying in orphanages bored out of there minds waiting on someone to come and get them. Pray that more families would answer the call to welcome these children into their homes.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,
    I'm really sorry you still don't have your travel dates. I'm keeping you and your little baby girl in my thoughts and prayers, so that you may see each other very soon!!

    ReplyDelete