Thursday, March 12, 2009

I called my agency...

...and asked them if they could at least give me an estimate on how much longer we could expect to wait. We have been waiting for 10 weeks now. They are contacting our coordinator in Russia as I write this and should have an answer for me by early next week. (I know that sounds like a long time, but St. Pete is eight hours ahead of us so communication is not the best.) I will let you know more as soon as I do. You had better pray hard for us because I am once again running out of things to post, so it is time for another Russian History lesson...

Also, as a quick reminder for those of you that recently accepted the invitation to read our blog...Do not share any of this information with ANYONE until our daughter is home. (See post titled "Going Private.") Thank You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment