
Effective immediately this bog is a private blog. This means that only those of you that received an invitation to will have the ability to access it. This means that WE GOT A REFERRAL!!!! First, a few rules...This blog has to be private in order to protect the children of Russia and to protect our adoption process. I have only invited a select list of trusted people to continue following our journey, until our child touches American soil. This means that it is very important for you to follow these rules (Do I sound like a school teacher yet?) Anyway, everything written about the child, our process, any dates or amounts are to remain strictly confidential. Please do not share this information with anyone!!! Especially, an unknown person on the web. Russian officials do monitor chat groups, blogs, etc. They WILL stop our adoption in it's tracks!
Okay, enough with the lecture. Our referral is a beautiful baby girl with dark brown/black hair and brown eyes. She looks like she may have some Asian genes in there somewhere...this is common for the far east and a few southern regions of Russia. She was born in March 2008. All of the medical information I have seems to suggest that she is healthy, but I have to wait for an IA doctor to confirm this. I have already sent her information to them for an assessment. So, now we wait to hear back from them. This whole process is "hurry up and wait", so why should this part be any different, huh? Anyway, I will keep you updated. Hopefully, I will know something by Friday.






Thanks for inviting us to see your blog! We are so excited for you and love that you linked us to yours.
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited about the Little Girl! Good luck and we are still Praying.
ReplyDeleteJennifer