Wednesday, May 13, 2009
New Picture!!!
I checked the MOE website today (like I do everyday) and found that our region had updated it's info. This includes a new picture of our girl!!! I am really excited to see her, but also sadden by how much I have missed of her growing. She could be home by now. They also updated some info. about her. They say she is very calm, pulling up, crawling well and she really likes musical toys. Her picture was the only one that had changed, so I am really praying this means things are moving on that end and I will hear something soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Rachel I am so excited to here that you got to see another picture of your little girl. Still Praying
ReplyDeleteJennifer Golizen
Hey Rachel,another picture! I'm so happy for you and your family. Love ya and praying for your daughter to come home! Rebekah
ReplyDelete